November 27, 2007

Kept women

I know we are all "kept" women- for it is by the power of Jesus that we can do all things!

I cannot think of a better Man to be kept by!

I Am a "KEPT" Woman.

You see,there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind,but GOD KEPT me sane.
(Isaiah 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could go no longer move, but the LORD KEPT me moving.
(Genesis 28:15)

At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong, but the LORD KEPT my mouth shut.
(Psalms 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough, but GOD has helped me to KEEP the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc.
(Matthew 6:25-34)

When I thought I would fall, HE KEPT me up. When I thought I was weak, HE KEPT me strong!
(I Peter 5:7, Matthew 11:28-30)

I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you ve xperienc this! Praise the Lord

I'm blessed to be KEPT!

Are you, or do you know a KEPT Woman?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proud to be a very kept woman also.
Thank you Lord!!

Sherri said...

blessed to be a kept woman o

rethots said...

A great thing it is to be appreciative only, more often than not it skips us. 'tis only by His grace can we have 'kept' women.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, wish look audacious for the duration of more cognate articles in a jiffy as its united of my pet subject-matter to read.

sister brother sex stories said...

``A robot, er, android that actuallysounds like one. We tried, boss, but the button on the phone was sticking.
true sex stories teen fatherdaughter
free erotic stories
forced brothersister incest sex stories
free adult xxx animal stories
young girls erotic sex stories
``A robot, er, android that actuallysounds like one. We tried, boss, but the button on the phone was sticking.

Anonymous said...

So proud to say that I am a KEPT woman... Only through the power nd grace of God is it possible...