September 14, 2010

Naija babes.....lol


FIRST BABE:
A babe told my friend she prefers London to United Kingdom . That’s why she has not been to UK

SECOND BABE:
A guy took a babe to a joint, she was asked if she wanted SHAWAMA but she declined saying “sorry I don’t take alcohol”

THIRD BABE:
A girl just announced to her boyfriend she had just graduated and he was happy and says “so what’s next? NYSC right! And she says no I don’t like that course, there is too much calculation, that’s why I didn’t study it

FOURTH BABE:
A guy asked a babe if she would join him on a vacation to France, she said No, i would rather go to Paris my favourite holiday destination because of the 'HOT WINTER'

FIFTH BABE:
My friend said after having a full course meal with his new babe at a Chinesse restaurant, he asked her 'how was the main course? she happily replied i didnt perform very well in my main course because i refused to date my Lecturers from 100 level.
Who wan try naija babes....................................................hail us!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lollllllllllll, abi o! no try us!....liked all the jokes! First time of hearing them....i mean NYSC a course?....then sharwama an alcohol?....that cracked up *cough-cough*...you sure do have a sense of humour.