April 16, 2010

NEVER LIE TO A WOMAN !!

A man called home to his wife and said, 'Honey

I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada

with my boss & several of his Friends.

We'll be gone for a week. This is a good

opportunity for me to get that Promotion I'v been wanting,


so could you please pack enough Clothes for a

week and set out my rod and fishing box we're

Leaving From the office & I will swing by the

house to pick my things up'


'Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas.'


The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but

being the good wife she is, did exactly what

her husband asked.

The following Weekend he came home a little

tired but otherwise looking good.


The wife welcomed him home and asked if he

caught many fish? He said, 'Yes! Lots of

Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish.

But why didn't you pack my new blue silk

pajamas like I asked you to Do?'



You'll love the answer...


The wife replied, 'I did. They're in your

fishing box!!!'

3 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

yeparipa!!!! oooh, that was a good one. Kai....


My sista, how now?

Nijawife said...

i dey kampe like OBJ and you?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

haha, OBJ dey kanpe? Then I dey kanpe like IBB, haha.

We dey oh, my sista. This woman Afrocandy don unsettle me this week with im video, but, God dey.

=)