April 24, 2009

My rich friend

Wahala when you visit rich friends….

Once while visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me and.....

Question: what would you like to have, fruit juice, soda, tea, chocolate, cappuccino, frapuccino or coffee?
Answer: Tea please.
Question: Ceylon tea, Indian tea, herbal tea, bush tea, honey bush tea, iced tea or green tea?
Answer: Ceylon tea please
Question: how would you like it, black or white?
Answer: white
Question: milk or fresh cream?
Answer: with milk
Question: goat's milk or cow's milk?
Answer; with cow's milk please
Question: freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?
Answer: umm, think I'll just take it black
Question: would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?
Answer: with sugar
Question: beet sugar or cane sugar?
Answer: cane sugar
Question: white, brown or yellow sugar?
Answer: Oya, forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water instead
Question: mineral water, tap water or distilled water?
Answer: mineral water
Question: flavored or non-flavored?
Answer: Abeg, I think I'll just die of thirst.

Which kind wahala be dis ?

0 comments: