December 4, 2007

Compliment of the season

Where did the year go?Suddenly it is November and now,December and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye,2007 is on its back!



A big "Thank You" to you all for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the support and e-mails I received.......without you,I'm sure that 2007 would have been extremely boring.



From my side I wish you all a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.



May 2008 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness,Peace and Bright Futures.



And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.



To those who need money,may your finances overflow.



To those who need caring,may you find a good heart.



To those who need friends,may you meet lovely people.



To those who need life,may you find GOD.





Should you be driving during this time.....please take care!





Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year in advance!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anijawife,Seasons greetings to you.

I have a question.pls read this and tell me if this is the way a mature woman should behave and not only, but see not reason to talk and put in print over the www ?
Is the true about the adults in Lagos Nigeria?

Came in a I laid prone on my bed every damn bone and joint aching in righteous protest to the sort of physical and mental rigour I have put my body through in the last two weeks. A few hours earlier I had calmly got out of my car and punched the driver of the car who had just scratched mine and then had the audacity to come out and start banging my window in the throat. After which I proceeded to grab his shirt and shake him thoroughly. Of course he deserved it and it was great to see the shock on everyone’s face at the sight of a rather slight woman pulling proper punches aimed for damage, thank you Tony for all those kicking and punching sessions in the gym. Not having allowed myself to be pushed that far since age 9, l knew I was cracking so I have spent Saturday locked up indoors, sleeping, eating and watching mindless TV. What a difference it made and why do we always wait till we are near breaking point to stop pushing ourselves? Now, why the heck am I wasting time saying all of this even when I know that with the challenges of trying to build something that is beyond survival in this big bad wonderful city, it is bound to happen again and again. This is true for most of the adult population here. That we are not an even more violent city is a miracle or is it just that the violence is underreported?

Simi Speaks said...

Merry Christmas and Have a "Favor-Filled" and Prosperous New Year!

Sherri said...

same to you my fabulous sister.

@anon,( i know u didn't ask me, but i will asnwer all the same)

absolutely!
it is the truth about adults all over the world!

of course she snapped,
she's been under tremendous stress which most women would know nothing about cos, they have their heads buried in the sands of maintaining a womanly image!

no woman should cower behind a man or fear a man for that matter!
it 's obvious he was trying to intimidate her cos she was female.
abeg, imagine a world where females stand up for their beliefs(that is if they allow themselves to have a belief other than society's)

ababoypart2 said...

Marry Xmas too...Thanks for all your posts this year. Excellent

t said...

Merry Christmas to you too.
Thanks for your nice blog, and also I really enjoy the pretty, new design.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

God's blessings upon you and your family for 2008!!