February 5, 2007

I guess part of the package of being married is to have access to your man's body as much as you like but from the feeler i got from quite a lot of women is that their husband deny them sex whenever they have issues though i had experience that a lot of time but when my young friends that i mentor brought the issue up,i could not give a good explanation to them than just to advice them to continue to be nice to their husband.Yes,we agreed that we dont really have a voice against our men but our right by marriage should not be denied because you think you are punishing us.I remembered that the last time my hussy left me unattended to for like four months,i had to stylish tell his mother since iknow men have ego and need to be pampered.I told her that i think we need a performance enhance herbs from the village as her son work so hard that by the time he get home,he is as good as died and i think she need to talk to him to slow down so that his energy will not just be for his job and trust good old mother-she got my message and somehow they discussed without me knowing but all i know is two days after the man came home before midnight and was friendly with me and i was feeling cool with myself that i achieved my aim but sha he told me he just wanted to punish me but which type of punishment is that.

Iam using this platform to beg all men to desist from that kind of punishment as its dangerous and can drive us out.Try not to lead us to temptation and help us to overcome the devils work.A guy i was discussing with the other told me that we girls of nowadays think too much about sex,that in the olden days-our father only sleep with our mother when they are making baby and they never complain and they still stay faithful and that we should go and learn their tricks!is that right?

11 comments:

Linkachild Admin said...

...what is the point of marriage when you are not free to ask for what is yours...

The marriage bed is undifilled...I so agree...God created sex to be enjoyed in marriage...

If I am going to be marriage to one person for the rest of my life, it would be good to, to actually enjoy the time... A good sex life in marriage is one step to that.

uknaija said...

Can I ask a delicate question here?Was your husband celibate for those 4 months?

Unknown said...

I dont know and its possible i think

Anonymous said...

Mmm... I don't know how you've been coping but I really commend you. I really do. I'm not sure I will be able to stick some of the things you tolerate.

Anonymous said...

Good question Uknaija! Four months! thats quite a long time!

Anonymous said...

WOW... men sha. i always thought it was women who withhold sex. hmm...
this blog is a real opener sha. thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for article!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Glad to read articles like this. Thanks to author!

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Interesting article, thanks to author!