June 13, 2008

I Am / I Shall

I am capable.I am worthwhile.
I am beautiful. I am lovable.

I shall accept both my strengths and my weaknesses
for they are me.

I shall never again believe the "lie" that if I make a mistake,
I am a mistake.

My mistakes are the learning tools
that I shall encounter on my life journey.

When I learn from my mistakes, I give them meaning
When I give my mistakes meaning, I can begin to forgive myself,
I can begin to heal.

I shall not use my mistakes as excuses to give up on me...
My mistakes are not me.

I shall seek the wisdom to nurture my heart, mind, body, and soul
so that I may feel more centered, providing an energy reserve…

…that allows me to climb the mountains in my own life
…that allows me to love and support others who are climbing a different mountain
…that allows time for friends, play and the celebration of life.

I shall allow myself to feel capable so that I may seek excellence.
I shall allow myself to feel sadness so that joy may return.

I shall allow myself to feel joy so that I may be revitalized.
I shall allow myself to feel afraid so that I may find courage.

I shall allow myself to feel alone so that I may know me.
I shall allow myself to feel beautiful so that I may feel free.

I shall allow myself to feel lovable so that the loving may seek me.
I shall allow myself to feel pain so that I may heal.

I shall allow myself to feel worthy so that I may fulfill my purpose.
When I am centered, I see the perfection in the world, myself and others.

When I find the world to be imperfect,
I will take responsibility for painting it that way.

I will look into the heart of a rose,
or the eyes of a newborn baby
and again know perfection.

I take responsibility for creating my own life story through the choices I have made.
To blame others is to give away my personal power.
Who will I allow to write the next chapter of my life?

I shall seek the courage to believe in a God who will laugh with me in the sunlight
or cry with me in the darkness.

I shall make a small difference on this planet through the work I do.
When I leave I will have done my share.

I shall live, love, laugh, and learn on my journey.

0 comments: