January 8, 2008

Contract of Friendship

After serious? and cautious consideration of my membership in blogville,i have decided to renew my membership for the New Year 2008!.It was a very hard decision to make.So members should try not to screw it up !!!.

My Wish for You in 2008
~ May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.
~ May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of N1,000 bills.
~ May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips !
~ May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.
~ May the problems you had forget your home address !
~ In simple words...
I am wishing that 2008 be the best year of our lives !!!


Happy New Year and New month.This month is so special to me as my membership on the blogville will be one year sometime this month,thanks for accepting me into your fold and accept my apology for not turning up for the party and hope,i will get to feed my eyes on the pics.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. It is your one and only fan TOCHI of www.tochispeaks.blogspot.com I wish you a beautiful 2008 too may your, and may things you have neve imagined could be yours flow over and around you this new year. In fact i am dedicating my new year poem on my new blog tochispeaks.blogspot.com to you. Happy new year. TOCHI

Waffarian said...

You do well. Happy new year. God bless you and your family!

Anonymous said...

hi i tried changing my template, i clicked on the link at the bottom of yours and i was able to download the template but i have been having some difficulty making the blogger template i downloaded my new template please can you explain to me how you did yours. thanks chinenye

Nijawife said...

Tochi-Thanks for being there
Waffarian-How u dey and hope you full town during the yuletine or no be so u dey talk am for warri.
Anonymous-Go to www.blogflak.com and you will be guided through

Naija Chickito said...

Just thought to drop by to say i like you blog. Happy new year. Keep keeping it real.

Sherri said...

Happy new Year!
let's declare and proclaim, 2008 a year of possibilities..

Ms. Catwalq said...

lol